Job Title: Business System Analyst Lead – Contractor
Team Background and Preferred Candidate History:
- Financial Services background required due to regulation reporting opportunity.
Describe the dynamic of your team and where this candidate will fit into the overall environment:
- 25 on team, BA Lead and BA Team, Dev Teams, Testing Team, and LOB
Candidate Technical and skills profile:
- Describe the role and the key responsibilities in order of which they will be doing daily:
- The Business Analytics Lead will work on business and regulatory requirements related to FRY 9c, FRY 14M/Q, Single counterparty Credit limit FR2590, Basel III. The role requires subject matter expertise in Asset Liability Management at Financial Institutions along with proficiency in financial modeling as well as tools and methodologies used for business analytics.
- Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results.
Describe the required must have technical skills, tools, or experience:
- 5-8 years of experience working as a Business Analyst or a Data Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Financial analysis or modeling for Asset Liability Management, Treasury Management, Credit Risk Management or SCCL/Basel III Regulations
- Working knowledge of Banking, Financial products with ability to analyze Regulatory implications of all on and off-balance sheet activities.
- Experience in FRY 9c, FRY 14M/Q, FR2590, Basel III or FDIC 370/371 would be highly relevant
- Good understanding of the Capital regulations
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL skills for data analysis in Oracle and Teradata databases
- Proficiency in Excel, with exposure to BI tools such as Tableau / Microsoft Power BI / Oracle BI would be very helpful in this position
- Extensive experience in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and data requirements.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of various asset classes like Commercial/Retail loans/leases, Derivatives, Securitized Assets and Equity would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Preferred – Masters in Finance / CFA / Certified Treasury Professional
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required or equivalent work experience required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 8 + years experience required.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.