Job Title: CAD Technician
Location: Chesterfield, MO (Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- Assist with preparing new drawings and revising existing engineering drawings of basic components from specific sketches, layouts, or written directions.
- Responsible for adhering to company and client drafting standards and procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to ANSI standard drafting practices.
- Assist in drafting, design, and documentation for various projects.
- Assist with tasks utilizing various drafting and design software.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by managers.
- Minimum Associate’s degree in CAD related program or specialized CAD certification plus 2 years of relevant drafting experience
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D
- Experience with OpenRoads Designer is a plus
- Experience with MicroStation is a plus
- Self-motivated and eager learner, aptitude to grow and develop within the field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.