Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA (Remote)
Pay Rate: $43/hr – $45/hr
- We are looking for individuals with a quantitative science background (statistics, data science, computer science, mathematics, or similar), database and programming expertise, and a passion for drug development.
- The candidate for this role will jointly collaborate with an analytic group within Global Statistical Science and the Biomedical Data Stewardship team
- Oversee the development of data visualization, statistical / machine learning algorithms, and analytic pipeline / package / applications in R/Shiny.
- Build machine learning and other statistical models, as well as support their implementation and deployment through a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Perform data analyses in a wide range of data and analytics solutions, from descriptive to predictive, using advanced statistical and machine learning models
- Leverage large data sets to conduct end-to-end analytics that will include data gathering, requirements specifications, processing, analytics, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues (e.g., clinical scientists, safety scientists, study statisticians, programmers), and work closely with subject matter experts to deliver value by developing novel, practical, scientific data-driven solutions to meet business needs and to develop data visualization, statistical modeling, machine learning/predictive modeling algorithm in R to address scientific questions in development
- Design and develop R-based Markdown documents, interactive visualizations, and Shiny applications to facilitate centralized tool building and enable real-time, high-quality analysis delivery
- Lead interactions with statistical programming and data standard teams to streamline ADaM data development for real-time statistical analysis
- Doctoral degree or master’s degree with relevant experience
- 4 or more years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience in drug development
- Proven project leadership experience
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and reporting clinical trials
- Excellent R computing, modeling, and visualization skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills such that facilitate multi-tasking in time-sensitive environments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.