- Applying engineering principles to develop in-silico models for combination products
- Developing, enhancing, automating, and managing analytics and data-driven models
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and supporting special projects; Providing input to management for trend and failure investigation process improvements
- Demonstrating modeling and visualization approaches as part of proof-of-concept projects
- Transforming ambiguous business and technical questions into measurable and impactful projects
- Demonstrating critical and analytical thinking skills to explore new opportunities in in-silico and data-driven models for combination products.
- Experience with programming in Python, MATLAB, JMP, and/or Minitab for engineering purposes
- Experience with model simulation and analysis (MS&A) techniques for structural, fluidic, and heat transfer problems using commercial software such as ANSYS, LS-Dyna, ABAQUS, COMSOL
- Experience with mathematical/first principles modeling, numerical techniques, and uncertainty quantification such as Monte Carlo simulations
- Passion for proactively identifying opportunities through creative modeling and data analysis
- Transform ambiguous business and technical questions into measurable and impactful projects
- Partner with multi-discipline digital teams (data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and business product owners) to advance data analytics tools/features (such as predictive/ prescriptive algorithms and machine learning)
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.