Job Title : Document Control Assistant
- This position will be responsible for project reporting, quality control, and data entry including generating accurate reports, execute data merges to external documents using mail merge capabilities.
- Quality review of documents in order to prepare reports involving ownership information, status of acquisition processes, special conditions to field crews, contacts related to land rights with landowners, payments made, damage settlements, and other pertinent data.
- Review legally approved documents to verify that they been properly executed and notarized prior to recording.
- Maintain right-of-way files, preparation and production of easements and other documents within the clients database and spreadsheets.
- Must have 4 years of experience and detailed knowledge in performing due diligence review of documents, and examining right-of-way files containing easements, deeds, legal descriptions, permits, agreements, contracts, other documents and correspondence relating to property ownership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general real estate law.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of simple accounting and budgeting.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.