Job Title: Engineering Data Specialist 3
Location: Ridley Park, PA
Onsite Requirement: Tuesday-Thursday onsite, Monday/Friday remote
Duration: 6 months
- Interprets and analyzes engineering data, reliability and maintainability data, supply chain data, and customer operations and support concepts to develop support solutions and products including support analysis, provisioning solutions, spares solutions and maintenance, inspection, and support technical data.
- Provides recommendations on product supportability and establishes operation maintenance tasks and support resources.
- Develops support systems to achieve supportability requirements. Identifies and analyzes logistics support candidates from product definition and develops logistics support analysis records and reports.
- Determines spares provisioning requirements and establishes recommendations for spare and replacement parts, levels, and stocking.
- Writes and maintains technical documentation for operating, testing, inspecting and maintaining aircraft systems and/or components.
- Develops, analyzes, collects, and stores various system support technical data elements and specifications to evaluate and make recommendations.
- Provides recommendations on product supportability and establishes operation maintenance tasks, resources, and support systems to achieve supportability requirements for multiple equipment subsystems.
- Identifies and analyzes logistics support candidates from product definition and develops logistics support analysis records and report.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation for operating, testing, and maintaining aircraft systems/ components.
- Aviation experience
- Authoring experience
- Familiar with MIL-STD-40051 AND XML, analysing source data to establish organizational and intermediate maintenance levels on military aircraft experience on CH-47 is a plus
Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.)
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.