Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Warner Robins, Georgia
Onsite Requirement: 100% onsite
Duration: 1 yr with option to extend to 9/2024
Start Time: Between 7AM-7:30AM
End Time: 4PM
U.S Citizen to meet export compliance.
Min B.S in one of the STEM Programs
- Our Client is seeking a highly motivated experienced full stack developer for an exciting opportunity with the C-17 Fleet Reliability & Analysis Team in Warner Robins, GA.
- The ideal candidate will maintain the life-cycle development of existing web applications and Tableau dashboards in support of C-17 Engineering and Integrity Programs.
Typical tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Support day to day operation and enhancement of the applications and dashboards.
- Support development, testing, deployment, and configuration control of the tools.
- Manage access to data and applications.
- Support and automate processes and tools as required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other technical degree
- 7+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented concepts
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server, Oracle
- 5+ years of experience in Kendo UI
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of aircraft systems
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- Experience in Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience in Microsoft Access
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Experience in Tableau visualization tool
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.