Job Title : Implementation Manager
- Define and implement a robust supplier relationship management process for the Construction Contractor supply base of Client
- Build and foster a robust and cooperative relationship between company and new contractors.
- Provide periodic updates to management and other business stakeholders on the status of contractors requested for qualification. Inform management and business stakeholders of potential risks which may prevent a contractor from becoming qualified.
- Report on performance against established KPI’s for contractor qualification.
- 5 (Five) plus years of experience in supply chain management, construction management, business operations and/or related field
- Knowledge of contractor insurance and safety requirements
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (i.e. JDE, Oracle)
- Knowledge of 3rd party supplier risk management systems (i.e. Avetta)
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.