Job Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Bothell, WA (Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Designing learning plans, defining objectives, learning activities, and post-training evaluation strategies.
- Design and develop training materials for multiple delivery methods: E-learning, Classroom, and on the Job trainings.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop training materials to support technical and non-technical processes for a scientific audience.
- Drive training program changes that will enhance the quality of QC Training program and improve time to competency.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.) as required.
- Devise modes of assessment within training, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Work with internal creative groups and external vendors to develop electronic assets such as animations, videos, and self-paced eLearning modules.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred not required
- Tech aptitude with video and eLearning and audio editing
- Project management – 0-3yrs
- Expert knowledge and experience of Adult Learning standards and practices such as: Kirkpatrick, ADDIE, Bloom’s, and Action Mapping.
- Ability to collaborate successfully on cross functional team
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.