Job Title : IT Senior Project Manager
Location: Nashville, TN (OR) Columbia, SC (Onsite in either location based on candidate’s preference)
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for moderate number of work efforts simultaneously that vary from a smaller to a moderate scale, with smaller number of hours to moderate number of hours, and with moderate system impacts and moderate scope and complexity.
- Adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budgeted hours, adheres to high quality standards, and meets ISSM expectations. Monitors project plans, assignments and work efforts on a daily basis.
- Oversee full SDLC – 75% Waterfall/ 25% Agile (4-5 projects, simultaneously)
- Develop schedule in MS Project and track developer progress, schedule/cost variance.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and methodologies, information systems, business processes, and the key drivers and measures of success for the business unit and the organization.
- Familiar with Earned Value Management to track progress.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Active PMP Certification (issued by Project Management Institute)
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.