Job Title: Software Engineer Lead – Contractor
Describe the function your group supports from an LOB perspective:
- The Regulatory Risk Management team in Business Technology and Innovation Group is dedicated to developing innovative data products and business process solutions to support the Asset and Liability Management team at the Bank.
Describe the current initiatives that this resource will be impacting:
- Regulatory Compliance
Team Background and Preferred Candidate History:
- Prefer financial service background however open to diverse industry background.
- Banking and Regulatory Reporting background is a plus.
Describe the dynamic of your team and where this candidate will fit into the overall environment:
- Agile team
Candidate Technical and skills profile:
Describe the role and the key responsibilities in order of which they will be doing daily:
- Aligns business strategy with software solutions.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Looking for a highly motivated individual that likes to be challenged.
- Candidate must actively and independently strive to broaden technology and business knowledge.
- Displays an innovative approach to apply modern software development principles, methodologies and tools to advance business initiatives and capabilities.
- Formal experience in working in projects with a methodology (waterfall, agile)
- General knowledge of Banking, Financial and US regulatory environment
Describe the required must have technical skills, tools, or experience:
- Full Stack Java development skills using Angular, Spring, Hibernate, Restful services, Servlets, JSP
- Complex database skills in Oracle
- Experience in developing, testing, and deploying java applications to Appservers like Tomcat and/or openshift
- Experience in developing and implementing APIs
- DevOps toolchain skills for development, testing and deploying software; e-g Git, Udeploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube.
- Reporting tools like OBIEE/Tableau
- Microservices Architecture and design skills
- SSO, Ping, oAuth security
- Financial industry background
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.