Job Title: Manager, Finance – Cell Therapy Operations
Location: New Brunswick, NJ (Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- Prepare external manufacturing month end journal entries by performing detailed analysis of manufacturing activity. Complete account reconciliations of general ledger accounts in compliance with internal controls
- Support in preparation of external manufacturing month-end reporting package and analysis as well as reporting of key variance drivers to operations management.
- Support in preparation of analysis of inventory accounts including preparation of inventory reserves and write-off analysis.
- Support preparation of financial budgets and forecasts for External Manufacturing operations.
- Support in the standard cost setting process for externally manufactured cell therapy products including updating system with new standards.
- Assist in various management reports and analysis required by budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support the cycle counting and physical inventory programs ensuring a high standard of inventory control.
- Prepares and maintains Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) documentation for cost accounting functions.
- BA or BS in Finance / Accounting. CPA strongly preferred.
- Manufacturing/ Costing background
- Details Oriented
- Oracle working knowledge preferred
- Experience in Pharma
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.