- Interact with support staff, extrapolating potential process improvements, and execute advancement of the Safety Governance process across multiple plants
- Formulating and executing projects related to safety or capas, supporting reduction in safety events and deviation rate
- Supporting risk management lifecycle of the manufacturing department in records and document management
- Supporting audit inspections in person ad hoc
- Develop recommendations, drive decisions, and deliver presentations to key stakeholders
- Establish working relationships to enhance the ability to support operational excellence
- Maintain compliance and Company’s industry standards while executing, owning, and supporting RA, Safety and relevant job functions
- Conduct project scoping and chartering, define execution strategy, and guide project completion
- Apply Industrial Engineering/Lean Six Sigma tools and principles to address business process problems and design new processes to achieve results
- Facilitate problem-solving sessions to lead teams to address issues
- Assist in implementing and supporting OE tools such as but not limited to: Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Controls, Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen events, Mistake-proofing, Standard Work / Leader Standard Work and Daily Management Systems
- Doctorate degree, OR Master’s degree and 3 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience, OR Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience, OR Associate’s degree and 10 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience, OR High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
- Mailable/ flexible individual. quick learner that displays a willingness to adapt.
- This environment is known to pivot quickly, candidate should have an adaptive mindset and willingness to adjust to business needs.
- Strong understanding of what pharmaceutical manufacturing space involves: including a background understanding chemical handling, clean room, assembly, bench work. understanding of how to manage a project from start to finish.
- Can explain their contributions on specific projects they have managed.
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do