Job Title: Project Manager
Location: North Seattle, WA (Hybrid)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within business and IT to support Cell Therapy
- Author project charters including definition of high-level timelines and budget needs by consulting with project team, SMEs, and other stakeholders as necessary
- Define, secure, and communicate resource plan
- Define and manage detailed project schedule including routine communication of progress, risks, and issues
- Understand interdependencies between business and technology delivery schedules as well as operational needs
- Manage risks and issues, including leading creation of mitigation plan and/or escalation as required
- Manage project change control for changes in scope and timeline
- Lead routine project team meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Information Systems, Business, Engineering, or similar area.
- 8+ years of project management experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of and competency in project management processes, including planning, resource planning and allocation, risk and issue management
- Experience successfully leading large projects or programs, with impacts to multiple business units and systems
- Experience in a range of project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, SDLC)
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to work and drive issues to resolution independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.