Job Title: Project Manager Networks, Integration, and Automation
Location: Columbia, SC
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of work on assigned projects.
- This includes project safety, coordinating the design efforts of multi-discipline design teams, managing schedules and budgets, developing cost and technical proposals, contract negotiation, risk identification and management, client development, managing client expectations, and overall client satisfaction
- Manage and oversee all aspects of multi-discipline engineering projects from concept to completion, including overall safety, siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, and closeout
- Develop and monitor project schedules, manage scope, and control project costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field from an accredited program
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in Design Engineering, including 3 or more years of experience managing engineering projects
- Completion of a Master’s degree in a related field may be substituted for one year of experience
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Proven ability to develop business and establish relationships with clients
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.