Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Location: Devens, MA (Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Shift: 1st Shift
- Perform testing of incoming Raw Materials.
- Utilize scientific principles to assist in analytical testing methods and the proper use of laboratory equipment.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot problems.
- Complete all work in a timely manner.
- Work and communicate effectively within the team to ensure timelines are met.
- Perform peer review of testing data.
- Review all data in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge and abilities to ensure all testing is performed in a compliant manner.
- Communicate effectively with peers, and demonstrate teamwork, with regards to results of review and corrections required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Science.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Hands-on experience with various bioanalytical techniques including ELISA, qPCR and FACS.
- Ability to understand, follow, interpret and apply Global Regulatory and cGMP requirements accurately and completely.
- Problem-solving ability/mentality, technically adept and logical.
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.