Job Title: SAP Testing Manager
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- Support with the testing related to the Supply Chain business process activities on SAP projects
- Author Test Scripts
- Link the business requirements to the Scripts
- Assist UAT Coordinator, as directed.
- Be the point of contact for questions on HPALM execution and test execution
- Support Business with UAT execution.
- Maintain an issue log
- Triage the issues raised and route to the appropriate person
- Execute cutover tasks as required and assist with determining timing of cutover activities
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
- Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
- High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA in MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry. Highest experience in planning & logistics processes required.
- Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
- Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
- Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.