Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: New Albany, OH (Onsite)
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of the development life cycle (i.e., feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interact with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion
- Organized and have strong proficiency in Smartsheet
- Experience in making project schedules
- Strong communication
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well