Job Title: Sr Database Marketing Manager
Location: Owings Mills Maryland
- The Sr Database Marketing Manager role is part of an enterprise Global Digital Solutions center of excellence in database marketing and campaign management for the development, execution, and analysis of cross-channel marketing and personalized client experiences using marketing technology applications including Adobe Campaign and the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Partners and collaborates with global business unit marketing and client experience teams to support various customer journeys, marketing campaigns and client communications using enterprise campaign management software across multiple channels including email, print, web, text and mobile.
- Has in-depth understanding of working with large customer databases for purposes of audience segmentation, analytics and developing data-driven insights and recommendations to improve client experience and marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborates with internal business unit partners to define customer journeys and marketing campaign requirements to translate into campaign management software technical specifications.
- Design, build, test and execute campaign workflows including target audiences for delivery across multiple channels including email, print, web, text and mobile.
- Ensures high degree of accuracy and quality that meet task and project timelines.
- Uses advanced database marketing techniques to analyze first- and third-party data for audience targeting, customer segmentation and predictive analytics to support marketing campaigns and solve business problems through well informed insights and recommendations.
- Analyzes campaign results using analytical software tools to measure key performance indicators and metrics that enable optimization of business outcomes.
- Creates marketing and campaign dashboards using business intelligence tools that enable marketing partners to monitor performance and understand customer journeys.
- Supports the development of new digital marketing capabilities and business adoption like trigger and event-based marketing, personalization for more relevant client experiences, and marketing automation of recurring campaigns.
- Consults with business partners on customer journey development, go-to-market tactics, and supports change management and adoption through collaboration with CX and technology product owners, and business unit partners.
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND 5+ years of total relevant work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency using customer data platforms like Adobe Experience Platform, and Adobe Campaign, Marketo or other enterprise campaign management and marketing automation applications including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Oracle
- Ability to consult and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the globe including Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific
- Solid understanding of database marketing principles including client segmentation, test design, predictive analytics, and measurement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience using SQL and other query languages with large relational or hierarchical databases along with business intelligence software like Tableau or Power BI
- Knowledgeable of email and digital marketing best practices
- In-depth experience with enterprise marketing technology platforms like the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a consultative role
- Ability to manage tight deadlines in a high paced and high-volume environment with a strong attention to detail and process orientation
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.