Job Title : Staff Mechanical Engineer – Nuclear
- Performs mechanical design of projects from the conceptual phase through design completion.
- Modifies and reviews production drawings for a variety of power projects.
- Designs mechanical systems and selects components for project needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers.
- Prepare mechanical equipment: packaged equipment specifications and data sheets, Request for Qualifications (RFQ’s), technical bid summaries, and purchase recommendations.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related degree from an ABET-accredited program.
- Or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or related Engineering Technology from an ABET-accredited program and successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering may be substituted for 1 year experience.
- 3 years of mechanical engineering experience, consulting preferred.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.