Job Title: Staff/Senior Right of Way Specialist
Location: Akron, Ohio
Duration: 6 months
- Analyze, prepare, review, and interpret Land and Right of Way related agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits and licenses.
- Complete rights and restriction reviews
- Research and review of real property related documents.
- Understand and interpret easement agreements.
- Support translation of data from Right of Way documents into the stakeholder management database
- Complete quality assurance reviews of stakeholder management database entries from Right of Way field agents
- Compile technical data to be presented to Right of Way project team.
- Lead preparation of project status, technical and acquisition reports to the project team
- Support project managers, design engineers, environmental consultants, GIS mapping specialists, vegetation management team, Right of Way managers and real estate coordinators as required.
- Attend and participate in public open houses as requested.
- Support Client needs as directed.
- Efficient at working independently as well as in team environment.
- Manage and oversee a number of projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Working knowledge of general real estate law
- Management experience preferred.
- Understanding of real estate title work
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of ArcGIS desktop environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in working with spreadsheets and other task tracking software.
- Capable of working with diverse skill sets in fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player focused on Client service.
- Well organized and able to simultaneously pursue and track multiple project efforts.
- Experience with Google Earth and familiarity with construction drawings is preferred but not required.
- Designation from IRWA preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must meet standards to qualify for and maintain the Company’s vehicle driving privileges.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.