Job Title: Structural Analysis Engineer 4
Location: Berkeley, Missouri
Onsite Requirement: Onsite
Duration: 12 months
- Leads development, integration and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product’s environment.
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Leads development of test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by leading investigations into failures and analyzing improvements.
- Develops analytical processes/tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort. Works under minimal direction.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 12 years of experience with Commercial Airplanes structural and fatigue experience using tools such as NASTRAN / PATRAN, CSW, IAS, CASTLE, and Excel/VBA. Composite wing experience is preferred.
Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.