Job Title: Tactical Coordinator
Location: Columbia, SC
Work Type: Hybrid (Onsite – 2 days/week)
Duration: 12 Months
- Responsible for tactical management activities of technical workflow throughout the department (i.e. infrastructure deployments, decommissions, audits, maintenance, break/fix, etc.) at a cross functional level.
- Coordinates technical teams to ensure an efficient, logical flow of all inter-related work. Provides key department-wide reporting statistics, and explanation to management regarding historical tactical trends along with data-based recommendations for tactical adjustments required to keep the workflow efficient at the team level.
- Coordinates technical teams for work coming into the area. Monitors teamwork assignments. Ensures the tactical assessment and completion all cross functional work is as efficient, timely and cost effective as possible for assigned teams and work types.
- Assists with the development of flowcharts/outlines for process improvement and definitions of assigned work types.
- Performs ongoing tracking of assigned work types and teams and facilitates communication to ensure work tasks and major milestones are achieved.
- Identifies and analyzes gaps between flowchart/outline items and the desired state.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience with of project management tools, principles, and methodologies.
- Proven ability to identify resource needs, perform quality review, and escalate tactical workflow issues appropriately.
- Proven use of change management techniques.
- Proven ability to direct the workflow of more than one technical team with over 50 day-to-day technical deliverables.
- Proven ability to coordinate workflow delivery and prioritization with multiple groups.
- Able to communicate information to both technical and non-technical people. Strong negotiation/persuasion skills
With over 20 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do, we have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly.
More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.