SPOTLIGHT ON AEM DEVELOPER JOBS
The main function of an AEM developer is to be responsible for the design, development and testing of software that makes use of or is based on the Adobe Experience Manager. They use communication and programming skills to develop their goals.
- Develop and manage AEM bundles and their configurations.
- Verify program logic through testing best practices, including writing automated unit and functional tests.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architects and Technical Owners to create applications aligned with business strategy.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
Degrees/ Certifications /Years of Overall Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Content Management and 6 years of IT experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Strong experience with OSGi back-end technology stack of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.4 and/or 6.5.
- Experience with development and in-depth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments and SPA.
- Strong Experience Sightly/HTL.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, and Analytics is a plus.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture, enterprise integration patterns and API gateways.
- Working knowledge of Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP and MVC.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS, Angular and React.