SPOTLIGHT ON EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS
Perform as an instructor in a specialized content area from one or more of the following areas of Aerospace Skills expertise (Structural, Quality, & Electrical). Facilitate learning events and knowledge transfer by teaching and team coaching, observing, and tracking student performance, adding key insights to enhance the delivery, conduct preparation, delivery, and rostering of training to satisfy training requirements.
- Perform individual and group assessments, and recommend process and performance improvements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide training consultation services
- Provide extensive technical assistance in both formal classroom and hands-on training on Manufacturing, Assembly and Operations
- Conduct testing and evaluation per procedures
- Evaluate technical aerospace skills training needs
Degrees/ Certifications /Years of Overall Experience Required:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g., Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g., Master+4 years’ related work experience, 10 years’ related work experience, etc.).
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- 5+ years of Aerospace Manufacturing experience
- Experience and proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and templates