Job Title: Sr. Training Specialist
Location: Summit, NJ (Hybrid)
Job Type: Contract
- Support, maintain, encourage, engage, and empower a learning culture for trainees and for the SCC Training and Organizational Change Management Team.
- Act as an effective change agent.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the learning and performance enhancement experience.
- Manage competing priorities and work within a team to drive completion of projects.
- Align, coach, and develop training programs that drive an increase in overall training effectiveness and the empowerment Cell Therapy personnel.
- Design and develop training courses using various instructional design methodologies while incorporating adult learning principles
- Contribute to the writing, review, approval and maintenance of metrics, and associated training Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or Work Procedures (WP)
- Identify, evaluate, and implement key performance metrics for training effectiveness and for business expectations regarding training design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or education/training (adult education/corporate training preferred)
- SAP S4/HANA training experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of GxP and applicable Health Authority regulations / guidelines and industry best practices for supporting a training program
- Strong communication skills with clients to identify the learning goals for the training projects
- Experience working through training/performance pain points and translating them in corrective learning experience with training effectiveness embedded into the learning & performance enhancement experience
- Instructional design experience incorporating adult learning principles and SMART training objectives
- Strong experience and thorough understanding of global regulatory training requirements
- Strong experience and an in-depth knowledge of adult learning principles
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well