Data Analyst # JN -042021-63453
Title : Data Analyst II
Location : Irving, TX
Duration : 07 months contract
- Data Analyst is responsible pulling data to support trending of product complaints and medical device reports utilizing data that resides in the complaint handling database for all product lines.
- This will include detailed data reports (e.g. graphs, charts, tables) prepared for routine trending, senior management reviews, ad-hoc requests, and cross-functional requests as needed (e.g. Regulatory, Quality Engineering, R&D).
- The Data Analyst will establish and maintain complex reporting formulas and templates using reporting tools such as Excel and other databases (e.g. Business Objects).
- Must be fluent in at least one dialect of SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Have experience using standard tools (Power BI/JMP/Excel) to analyze data for trends.